Complete Restrictive Covenants
Restrictive covenants apply to all lots at Crystal Highlands. The 73 original lots which entitle owners to full membership in The Association are all governed by the same restrictions except for the water system. The water system applies only to the 61 lots served by the water system. The common restrictions governing all 73 lots include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Lots are to be used by a single family only.
• No mobile homes, travel trailers, etc. on any lot.
• No subdivision of lots.
• Architectural plans must be approved before start of construction. Chairman of the Architectural Committee with any questions regarding architectural plans.
• Twenty Feet of setback required.
• Only household pets are allowed.
• Fuel storage tanks shall be buried or concealed from view.
• No hunting.
Download the Complete Building Restrictions PDF